- Fees are quoted in Australian dollars (GST inclusive where applicable) per student.
- Airport Pick-up for the first arrival student $ 150
- Once HHA begins to work on your placement, the placement fee will be charged and is non-refundable.
- Submit the Student Application at least 2 weeks(10 business day) prior before your arrival so suitable homestay can be arranged.
- If application submitted within 2 weeks(10 business day) before your arrival, there will be additional charge for placement
– Less than 10 business day: additional $ 250
– Less than 5 business day: additional $ 400
- If you wish to be moved to another homestay, HHA and your current host family must be informed 2 weeks in advance. An additional Homestay Placement fee will be charged for the new Homestay placement.
- Inform HHA 2 weeks in advance if you wish to end your stay with HHA. Any unused homestay fee will be refunded.
- Holding Fee: If you plan to go away for a holiday, you must notify HHA and your host family 2 weeks prior to the departure date. Holding fee ensures that your host family keeps your room and secures your possessions during your holiday.
- Security bond, $800 is payable in your first payment. The bond is fully refundable at the end of the Homestay with HHA if there are no claims by the host family or third parties.
- All homestay payments are payable to Happy Homestay Adelaide in advance.
- Homestay fees and rates are subject to change without notice
Notes: Guardian arrangement service is available, please contact HHA for further information.